HERE WE GO THE TWO Canadian. Angelina and Trish lock up. Trish shows She has the Strength Advantage with a hammerlock then follows it up with a chin lock. Angelina uses a jaw breaker to get out of the hold. She then Irish whips Trish into the ropes and hits a back body drop on Trish. Love hits a side slam on Trish then and back breaker. Trish Screams in pain. Angelina smiles to the crowd like I Got this. Once again she whips Trish in the corner. Goes for a clothesline but Trish moves out of the way and picks Angelina and sets her on the top rope for the stratusphere but LOVE pushes her on her face smack Trish Face on the mat. Angelina sets up for the botox injection. Trish gets to her feet and turns around and Trish uses the matrish to duck it and Angelina turns right into a Chick kick. 1..2..3.. ONE Pin fall attempt in the match and we have a Winner the Best BLONDE Canadian Wrestler EVER. Maybe best ever Trish’s next match should be VS GAIL KIM.
1. Sting my favorite wrestler of all-time. He wasn’t the best wrestler ever but, in his youth he was one heck of an athlete. 6 foot 3 inches tall 260 pounds and can jump out the building. The colorfully face paint the blonde flat top hair cut. Too, the long brown hair and the white and black face paint as a kid just was the man too man. Sting was the NWO biggest rival and had great moments with them in WCW. To cap it all off he is a 15 time World Champion second most all-time to Ric Flair at this time (2014).
2. Trish Stratus 100 % Stratusfaction Guaranteed 7 times Women’s champion most in WWE History. THE HOTTEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEE. EVER. The best women’s wrestler in my opinion.
3. The Rock the Peoples Champ.
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Beer Truck.
5. Rey Mysterio Jr. Greatest High flyer ever.
6. Dolph Ziggler the most under ratted wrestler today and the last 15 years. The Show OFF.
7. Chris Jericho Y2J what can I say. The best in the world at what i do. EVER.
8. RVD Rob Van Dam Second greatest high flyer ever. ECW guy.
9. H.B.K. Shawn Michaels
10. H.H.H. the game
11. Vince McMahon the Boss
12. Randy Savage Macho MAN Slim Jim Elizabeth
13. THE Outsiders really liked Hey Yo Scott hall and big sexy Kevin Nash. Its just too sweet.
14. Kurt angle Olympic gold medalist ooohhhhhhh it’s true its true it’s dang true. Also known as You Suck. One of my favorite moments the milk truck like Stone cold’s beer truck lol.
15. Edge and Christian great tag team 5 second pose. TLC matches
16. The NEW AGES OUTLAWS. ROAD DOG and Billy Gunn.
17. The Hardys Boyz Matt and Jeff. Jeff was the best as far high risk flyer in maybe the history of WWF or WWE. TLC
18. The Dudley Boyz D-von get the tables and Bubba Ray AKA Bully Ray in TNA. TLC
19. Jim Ross And Jerry Lawler in the years known as the Attitude era great commentary team in those days.
20. The Undertaker Deadman walking.
21. Eddie Guerrero Latino heat Lie Cheat and steal
22. The Four Horsemen 4
23. William Regal the power of the punch.
24. Shane McMahon wasn’t even a full time wrestler but, still had some of the best highlights of the last 15 years.
25. Shelton Benjamin one of the most under-ratted wrestlers in the last 15 years.
26. Mickie James Crazy but, loveable at the same time. Wrestlemania 22 maybe the best women’s match I have ever seen. I was rooting for Trish Like always. Still loved Mickie too.
27. Gail Kim the GREATEST HIGH FLYER EVER in Wrestling History sorry Lita fans. AS A Female.
28. LITA GREATEST high flyer in WWE History as far as Women.
29. Haven’t been in the WWE for 2 years yet but, I can’t leave them off the list THE SHIELD BELIEVE THAT. SETH ROLLINS DEAN AMBROSE ROMAN REIGNS. (SETH ROLLINS MY FAVORITE MEMBER LOVE THE HIGH FLYERS. )
30. Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson Eye candy and not that bad in the ring. Beautiful loved them both.
Honorable mentions: Jonathan Coachman, Mean Gene Okerlund, CM Punk, A.J Lee, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, APA, TOO COOL, and tons more……..